I FORGOT TO BRING MY CHINESE COMPO BOOK TO SCHOOL IN 2 CONSECUTIVE DAYS!
Guess wad happened in the end?
Lucky, i apologise to mdm zhang and goh suhan helped me if not i would be booked. Thanks suhan. <3
She confiscated cheryl's phone today.
Okay. School was well, okay la.
Lit was totally boring and i nearly fell asleep whilst watching the video.
Lucky, i dont take pure lit, or i'll just fall asleep every lesson.
Though i told mrs m.m. that her lessons were boring and she said that's the only way to conduct the lessonn; which is quite true la.
Hahah.
EMaths test today.
Besides that, i think the rest of the lessons were okay.
I'm suppose to be typing out my commonwealth essay now,
but instead i'm like blogging.
I dread commonwealth essay. :(
Okay. I've got something to let your see. It's quite funny.
It's about women.

Read it carefully. It's really hilarious. (Click on the image if you can't see it)

(Click on the image if you can't see it)

Goodbye.