Greetings JW and keith.
HELLOS.I shall write all the nice nice things about JW today, if not ah later he not happy.
.
.
I don't really know what to write but all i can think of is jw is a nice person? But overall i want to thank you for tolerating me and my nonsense.
Eh. see, i didn't put your english name there so no ones knows who you are. ;D
& keith, i don't really know who you are and vice versa. But still, thankyou for reading my blog. ;D
*************************************************************************************
The above part like have no link with the bottom.
Okayy.
Today during chinese, mdm zhang kept saying 'jie wei'. Hahah.;D
Geography was like art paper la.
A total of 9 drawings. And that ceremony today. Hahah. I didn't bow and i just walked off the stage like that. Opps :X
Never mind.
Guides tomorrow and the clique might stand to get a sushi treat from someone. ;D Heh, prisssss. ;D
Hahah.
Guides Thinking day this coming sat. Aiseh, wad a waste of my time. :(
Ohya, PRIS!
Do you have the link for your classmate valerie toh's blog?
Can i have it please?
Thankyou;D

I think i look damn horrible in photos these days. :(
I need someone to company me to go Ikea this week. I need to buy something.
xoxo.