GUIDES THINKING DAYI took 2 hours to upload all these photos taken today so must appreciate it okay!
I'm losing my voice alr. :(
So i'll let the picture do the talking, after all pictures worth a thousand words.
I'm so forgetful today. First, i forgot my hat and i only remembered it when i was at the bus stop, so i ran all the way home to get it. Second, when i reached school after the thinking day thing, i forgot where i left my file and i thought it was still on the bus when it was actually on the chair -.-
Third, i forgot where i place the memory card after i took it out from the camera and it was actually next to my handphone. Okay. photossssss.
Warning: this post has a gazllion photos.
On the bus.








At the indoor stadium


Back at school



At scultpure park.



ps. i fell in love with pris's new bucket bag. i want to buy 1 too.
I love all my dears that i took photo with them today.
Guides today from 12.15 to 6.
I had dinner today with pris, jo, ally and natasha.
I think they are the best clique to go eating together. They can make you laugh historically like there's no tomorrow.
After dinner we went to sculpture park and left there around 8.10?
Then met mum at rm around 8.20 to go home.
YAY. It's sunday tomorrow.
Okay. there are more photos, but i'm too tired alr and some are not for show too. maybe other day la.
Goodnights everyone.
