ROARRRR.I'm really tired now. I woke up at 4.50 this morning and i slept about 12 the night before?
I took a whole freaking half an hour to tie the scarf this morning at home. And a whole freaking half an hour and fix my hair and my hat was too small to fit my enormous inside so i had to exchange with dee. Thanks deliaaa. ;D
My guides uniform is about to dry. I'll have to spend an hour ironing it later. :(
thanks uh. thanks for all the trouble you have caused for me.I'm really annoyed and irritated today.
*************************************************************************************
Maddie sprayed this women's deodorant during emaths yesterday. But it smells more like men's cologne. Hahah. Even ong mama said so.
Guides thinking day.
Aiseh. What a _____ of my time today and tomorrow :(
Joseleen is gonna receive the puan noor idon'tknow what award tomorrow for guides and she's so nervous. Everyone must cheer for her okay!
& After the ceremony thing in school today. I headed back for CME with yvonne. She's like so mad la.
The moment she sat down on the chair, she fumbled around for her wallet and took out all her da dong and farenheit pictures and placed them all over her table.
She told me that her dad scolded her last night for sticking all the posters in her room. Yvonne like so rubbish la, she evn asked me whether she should stick da dong picture on her pinafore so that she can see it every moment. In the end, she stuck it to her water bottle stiicking so many layers of scotch tape over it. Waste my scotch tape la she.
Then she started using a permanent marker to draw da dong on her thigh. Then she walked over to maddie and showed her the drawing then maddie was like shouting across the room.
Mdm rah. was playing some music on the comp. Then sam heard her BigBang, she also got obessed with it. Siao la both of them.
Oh ya priscilla! I found a shop that sells it for $15.50. You wantttt?
Finally it's the weekend and sunday is coming!
There will be lots of photos in the next entry. ;D

;D