I'm so happy to know that JW is reading this man! HAHAH. Maybe la. BUt never mind.
Today's bio + chem + hcl = horrible.
Okay la. Bio and chem not really luh but hcl! Like a gonecase man. I'm wasting my mum's $$ cos she sends me for such expensive cheena tuition and yet i'm still struggling with chineseeeeee.
I just went rm just now with sherilyn and erdalyn.
They were both eating oldchangkee and mcflurry.
Make me so hungryyy. But at least i have lunch waiting for me at home. ;D
I had this short convo with geraldine neo last week while waiting for the other people to come for chinese.
Geraldine: walao eh. i short of 1 mark to the top student for history.
Me: heh. i lost 2 marks to you leh! (glares at her)
Geraldine: {she started laughing}
She's only making me jealous ah.
Tomorrow is the ceremony for some GPA thing. Me and joey ng got it. I would most probably embarrass myself infront of the entire school tmr. :(
& i need to go IKEA to buy something. Someone go with me pretty pleaseeeee?
Pure geography + amaths = tomorrow.
Okay. i've some photos to upload that i took on last thursday.

The prettiest girl of all and i!

CHERYLLLL.

She forced qishan to buy that flower for her.


I ADORE JQ,JS AND HMMMM... MAYBE JW TOO. HAHAH!♥♥♥I dreamt of geraldine jee and joleen wong last night. So unexpected!
& i woke up around 3 plus thinking of someone. ;D