Edited:/
Saint Emilie's cheerleading.
Credits: EmilyTan http://ultimateyecandy.livejournal.com
Flag day today.
It most certainly was a waste of my precious time.
It was suppose to commence at 9.
& i woke up at 8.45, and obviously i was late and reach school at 9.30.
Hahah. Very late :/
I woke up at 5.20 thinking of corinne. Hahah.
Okay, places i went today:
City Hall
Esplanade
City Link Mall
Orchard
Far East Plaza
Isetan Scotts
Shaw House
Chinatown Point and
Compass.
And oh! I saw MrFan at City Hall then we asked him to donate.
Went to so many places just to collect at least half a can of money.
Total amount spent on transportation today: $6+
Such a waste of my ka ching! :(
I'll upload the photos taken another day.
Well, overall for today, I stood for 4 hours.
So, i'm having aching legs now. But at least, it's the holidays already. I can finally take a break. We sat on the floor of the train and sarah slept so soundly, until the SMRT guy came and told us off.
Sunday tomorrow :( Sundays make me depressed.
Anyway, i want my bucket bag!
