Edited:/ HELLO. Okay. Guides sungei buloh hike today. It was like a never ending walk. And i had mosquito bites on my hands though i used mosquito repellant. We saw a snake enjoying its meal, a crocodile, fishes, birds and monitor lizards. You all can 'kop' the photos from below my dears but this is not the full set. I'm still waiting for pris and jose to send me! After that, lunched with jose, ally, pris, jo, deb, sulip and natasha at HK XinWang cafe. I tell you, the lunch there cost us a bomb. $90 okay! We fished out notes and coins from our wallets. I paid $14, but i can't complain much cost deborah and jo paid more than me. Tried dresses at This Fashion and then headed home. Warning: Extremely long post. TO PRISCILLA: SORRY. I realise i didn't take any photos with you using my camera. So can send me? Thankyou and sorryyyy.
Deborah and sulip!
Geraldine Jee and jose!
Sandhya!
Jo!
Marianne!
Spot it.
Green snake.
JOSELEEN!
Some photos of joseleen that i found in my handphone. Aiyo, she so zi lian! HAHAH. Kidding only la.
The $90 receipt!
A few photos from flag day and i did them in a short short video.
profile: reach my prismic soul
Hello, MICHELLE is a great name, remember it. I'm a perfectionist, i eat ALOT when i'm feeling down. My purpose of this site to keep my rantings and it'll hold most of my memories in years to come. You're not obligated to read my site in anyway. :)
Lastly, don't forget to get me presents on 12 September!