I guess you're right after all.
I can't refrain myself from using the comp.
I'm so freaking tired and i'm having tuition later at a void deck. Yes, i know. It's pathetic.
& yesterday's tuition class was so hot man. Like in a desert. ;DCorinne is back from her suzhou trip on saturday and she didn't come to school today. Tsk, she ah.
Ran 12 rounds for pe today.
Kristy made me laugh for the entire 2 whole periods of s.s. today.
And after school, i wanted to ask if pris was free but she was already going out with her friends.
Anyway, i'd to purposely walk to compass to help geraldine neo buy a present for her friend. (Eh geraldineneo, you honored or not?)
SuHan changed her name, not really change la. But she added Ashley in. Haha, but suhan! I'm still sticking to calling you gohsuhan!

Love comes with chemistry, and fades when feelings subsides.(From joey ng's blog)