I'm so unlucky today.
I ran up the stairs in my house just now and i fell and i hurt my right foot.
Then a few minutes later, i accidentally kicked the sofa so i hurt my left foot. :( So pain la. Hahah. Don't laugh okay. It's not funny hor.
Okay, Sports day today. Mass and gospel singing competition in school.
After that ally came to my house to wait for me to change into guides uniform before we went to the stadium.
As usual, st elizabeth won. MrSim must be damn happy la.
St emilie the last :(
Q came today! :D Hahaha.
Anyways, goodluck to those taking the flight at 5am to Suzhou china later.
CorinneSim! Rmb to buy a present back for me! :D
I got a whole pile of holiday hw waiting for me. :(
My sis bought her graduation gown today.
It's purple and green and it doesn't have the 'square hat'.

My sis in her purple and green graduation gown.

The back view.
Cip tmr. :( My feet hurts.
Gosh, JoleenWong's english is so powerful man.
:] I feel like eating hotdogs from ikeaaaaa.