Edited:/
Look to your right.
Look at my tagboard.
Please tag it. Now, you all have no more excuses not to tag it. ;D
Sorry, it's pink.
PINK IS NOT MY FAVORITE COLOR KAY.It's because i've to match this stupid pink blogskin.
Omt. Ms ong gave us a slip of paper today to sign.
And on it, it was written that O levels hcl paper is on the 5 of november.
Which is only 8 months away and it's on my sis's birthday!
Okay, i should probably start studying chineseeeee.
Anyway, maths lesson today like so, i don't know how to describe.
It wasn't really great or maybe it was because i wasn't concentrating and i lost my temper.
Stupid Alpha and Beta? And don't know wad -b + 4ac <0. Aiyoooo.
Homework, homework and more homework.
I've an endless pile of homework waiting for me.
Ohya, i
FINALLY got my bucket bag. I'm head over heels with it. ;D
ILOVEPRIS.Suddenly i feel the urge of watching Step Up 2, The Leap Years and P.S. I LOVE YOU.
Always think outside the box and embrace the opportunity that appear wherever it might be.If only opportunities appear that easily.My gosh, my biggest fear, 23rd March is 11 days away...
It's going to be 5 years. Half a decade.
1. I need to go ikea badlyyy. Priscillaaaaa?
2. Change blogskin. I'm so damn freaking bored of PINK.
3. I need to save. KA-CHINGGGGG. $$$$$$