|
|
Friday, May 30 @ 12:38 AM
CAMP!! <3
I love this year's camp. I'm kinda missing it now.. Slept for 3 hours only last night cos we(including cherly and sauyan) ate apples and biscuits and talked/laughed at lame chats outside while the guiders and everyone else were sleeping. We came up with Hello Kitty, Yellow Bangs, The frowning club and Rachel the pig. (inside jokes) We saw a frog walking backwards. WALKING BACKWARDS!! Hahah. Anyway, camp Christine had dogs!!! :( Omg, each time i see a dog, i run away and Adeline and Yellow bangs thinks it's funny to laugh at me :( Hah, but i really wanna thank geraldine for walking with me most of the time along the pathway cos i very scared of dogs. Geraldine, you very man leh. & patrol Sunflower won Best Patrol! Mine and geraldine's patrol!!! :DDD Tues Went to delia's house. She was so busy watching her tv that she didn't meet me at the bus stop. So mean right! I'm done blogging. I wanna sleep nowww. Replies: To Rika: oh man. i'm sorry i didn't go for your party, i had camp. To Geraldine: I miss camp and THANKYOU. You very man leh. To Joleen: Helloooo. Erm, which joleen are you? To Delia: Walao, i'm still waiting for your call leh!! Faster can, i want to sleep. & & red is nicer than green. |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.