|
|
Saturday, May 17 @ 2:53 AM
I aced bio, but i think i lost to you.
:( Let's not talk about results man. Mine sucks big time to the core man. Inter house games day yesterday. Umpire for floorball. So like B-O-R-I-N-G. But i just wanted that cca point only!! I rather play instead. But i had to stand there and blow that damn lousy cheapo whistle and watch others play. :( Emilie didn't even get into the finals. Raychel says I look like i have a twin. -.- Sulip says i look like i'm not from Emilie. -.- So overall, wad do i look like! Came back to school, check geog paper. I only got a freaking B4!!! :( After that, rehearsal. Spend like 2 and a 1/2 hours there laughing because of my dear Shalini's jokes. She and her yellow bangs. Joseleen and i went compass to eat before going home. Today, my annoying sister made me walk under the hot sorching sun to Serangoon central to buy ready made flour to bake chocolate fudge brownies. Met Fedelia on the way. I'm sorry for hurting you. i really am. Oh btw, i can't go taiwan. Wtf right?! !#$%^&*? Roarrrrrrrr. Anyway, camp's coming in 11 days time. Why nobody tag ah?
I feel really lucky to be in singapore. Those people suffering in Sichuan and Myanmar are so pitiful. I feel so sorry for them.. Labels: Shit results. |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.