|
|
Friday, June 20 @ 8:21 PM
Hi you all.
I'm so freaking tired and i just got back from Guides walkaton. :( Anyway, i was texting sauyan until i fell asleep. & just when i almost fell into deep sleep. (I'm a light sleeper) My handphone vibrated again. I thought it was sauyan and i wanted to scold her. :X Opps. Then when i read it clearly, it was actually 3E telephone network. Like hello? Who passes message at 2 am? 2AM?!?!? I just ignored it. Anyway, i don't need to call anyone. I just need to call ms ong. Then i FINALLY went to sleep. Guides walkaton starts at 7.15, since i stay nearby i only need to get up at 6.15 Then AGAIN i got woken up by my phone. JASMINE NG WAS CALLING ME.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . AT 5.30AM IN THE MORNING?!?!?!? Who calls at 5.30AM in the morning?! Damn call 3 times somemore!! I didn't answer it. So she send me 3 sms asking for directions to bishan stadium. I told her nicely despite being damn pissed off at her ''take train down to serangoon mrt station and then take 53 there''. Her reply was: "Siao ar. I on bus 88 alr." ?!#$%^&*()_+ She woke me up at 5.30, called me, i got damned pissed at her and she still scold me SIAO when i told her the directions without screaming at her yet!!! ROAR. JASMINE NGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! ***************************************************** Gonna go to slp now thanks to jasmine who woke me up damn early. Going to st gab's campfire later. :D |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.