|
|
Thursday, July 3 @ 11:54 PM
Eclipse I'm done reading it in a day, though i stayed up late till 1 to finish it. It's so interesting. I kept telling myself, after this page i'll go to sleep. But it didn't work at all. I think i'm weird. I read the first book then the third book without the second one yet. I'm waiting for New Moon! School today was great, i guess. Joey ng looks like a ghost when i saw her this morning. Her eyes were hardly even opened. Chinese lesson without zhang lao shi. After lesson, i've something to say that those who takes Bio are horny. Ahahah. For almost the whole 2 periods, we (sher + marie + me) were talking about Bio stuff, which made me couldn't help but laugh non stop. Btw, we take bio. There was once, i asked them something which was damn horny with erdalyn and pohyan(they take physics) sitting beside me. Erdalyn stared at me with her eyes wide open when she heard it. She was damn surprised when she heard what i asked. ahah. ![]() I think this photo is exactly what its described in Eclispe on the last page in the second last chapter! Bella and Edward! GO READ ECLIPSE, you won't regret it. Oh shit, someone PLEASE REMIND ME TO MAIL ST ANDREWS. xoxo MICHELLE |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.