|
|
Monday, August 18 @ 2:28 AM
During Chemistry:
Joey: *smacks maddie on her shoulder* Maddie: *Points to my packet of chocolates* Blink Blink Me: Who calling me ah Maddie: Wah, you very pretty Me: Aiya, just take la *shove the packet nearer to her* Joey: You lying only right? Me: OI WALAO. Marie: *laughing her head off* Walao, maddie always bully me la and marie always seem to be laughing at me. E-learning day for sec2s. It seems so cool. I want that day tooooooo. I got back most of my ct papers today and like woah. :( Nvm. I need to change a new url already. I think my sis found out. :( I watched the To Kill A Mocking Bird play on saturday! It was awesome okay but it only got a little boring after the interval. |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.