HELLO ALL. I'M 15!!!!!!
Oh, and it was Farewell Night yesterday.
& i made my IC yesterday too. With a super fugly photo.
PHOTOS!


Okay, i don't know where are all those unglam photos of YOU PEOPLE pushing my head. But i'll find them, somehow.
HAH. Anyway, i want to tell you all (Delia, Priscilla, Joseleen, Allison, Sulip, Geraldine, SauYan, QianYu and Cherly):
Thanks for giving me a memorable birthday. The cakes, present, song and wishes.
& GERALDINE for smearing the cake on my FACE!
Thank you. I LOVE YOU ALL <3
I brought the cake home and ate it okay. It was still in perfect condition except some parts that Geraldine groped.

The perfect CAKE.
POP photos.
Everyone busy preparing the maze!
Except me and geraldine playing away.

Geraldine's the teacher & i'm the senior. Hah.
Joleen and geraldine
Chinese seating partner!
Deco for the stage
Priscillaaaaaaaa!

SJAB Sec2 performance

NPCC Sec2 performance

Guides Sec1 performance
Try to spot Geraldine!

NPCC Sec1 performance

Jency, yellow bangs, shalini

Guides Sec3 performance excluding a few us (geraldine, me, allison, jol, sulip etc)

Loshana!

Joeyyyyyyyyyy!

Sec 3 SJAB & NPCC, no guides as usual.


i miss my long hair!
I want the book Twilight!! i re-read it again for the 8th time at Times.
Goodnights everyone! :D