|
|
Wednesday, October 15 @ 2:06 AM
I feel like a fool man.
After not going to school for 2 days, i woke up this morning thinking i was late and hurry hurry rush out of the house. Reached the bus stop and thought, hey i am the only SJC girl here. Then, took 136 until kovan then... DAMN IT I realised it was WEDNESDAY. Wah~ i felt like just screaming, i could have slept for 1 more hour!! Reached school, and sat there like a loner for 1 whole hour. So few people were in school and pohyan and the rest were still sleeping like pigs at home. Total spent 1 and 1/2 hour sitting there waiting for school to start. How dumb. My arm feels like it's gonna fall off anytime. I carried 8 books home (including Allysa's) slung on 1 side of my shoulder. Anyway, i still have 5 GUIDE HANDBOOKS IN MY LOCKER. OWNERS, PLEASE PLEASE ASK ME FOR THEM. Don't expect me to bring home for you hor. I should be done now. Going to read my 8 books and be a geeky nerd. ![]() xoxo chelle |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.