|
|
Tuesday, October 21 @ 7:13 AM
I got 23/100 for amaths. :(
i know it's realllllll bad, so sshhhhh, i don't need you to remind me. & i've got to do a re-test for it, but what's the point since i know i'll fail again. Besides, i'm getting sick of hearing : "You people ah, don't scold don't study one" "You people always never study one" "Fail amaths again and i'll force you to drop" "Imagine next time people see your report book got F9 for amaths then might as well don't take amaths then they don't see" Should i drop amaths? & should i go to school tomorrow? There's no point going to school after exams lor, all you do is slack, eat, sleep. Might as well stay at home, got air con somemore. Except for today, at least we had abit of fun watching Ophelia draw 3E as animals and miss ong the scare-crow. She drew the duck to represent me. 15 more days to Chinese Os. It's freaking me out alot, i wish i can get A1. But wake up michelle, chinese's not that easy. Besides, i haven't even started studying yet. Each time i think 'i want go home and study chinese' but when i reach home i read and read and read (english books) non stop until time to Zzzzzzzzzz. Plus, last sunday my cheena piang tuition teacher still embarrassed me by saying why i never study etc and then after several rebuttals and i wanted to leave then she say she scold me only then i want to leave. Siao, my mum was waiting downstairs la. Okay, maybe enough of studies. Rochelle bugged me and sarah to join heats for sports day next year. Me: "Noooooo, i can't run. I'll make st. emilie lose, besides valerie they all run sooo fast" Rochelle: "Never mind one la" Me: "Later if last then i feel damn bad plus paiseh" Rochelle: "I need at least 8 people for each event" Me: "Noooooo, don't want" Rochelle: "I cry for you to see" *tears swelling in her eyes already* Me: "Huh, eh don't cry leh. Okay la okay la, you win. I run 100m only ah" Sarah: "Okay lor" Me: "Since sarah running then i don't run already la" Rochelle: *tears in her eyes again* Me: "okayyyyy la" Tsk. Walao, she teared twice to make me say yes. Grrrrr, rochelle can be actress already lor. School's ending in 2 days time, but what's the point when we still have to go back for 2 weeks to have lessons? So retarded la. Plus RETEST! I don't know why i seem so annoyed about it la. I need someone to teach me amaths, pretty please? Cos my tution teacher, the beloved always known as SACT is going US, thus no one's there to help meee. :( :( :( I need a temporary "stand-in" amaths tuition teacher. xoxo chelle Like i ever want to see you half naked with boxers only meh, please la. Sorry ally, i meant that for Dominic |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.