|
|
Saturday, October 25 @ 7:38 AM
My sister is such a pain in the ass.
I know you're thinking "walao, michelle you're so going to get it from me", but by the way, you still owe me a Guess wallet lor. I'm still waiting. We were eating at Sushi Tei, Ngee Ann City when she took this bottle of wasabi and told me it stinks. I didn't believe her, duh, my sister's words cannot be trusted. So i took it and smelt it. And gosh it stinks like !#$%^&* and she started laughing at me calling me dumb. So annoying la. & she called me dumb too just because i called miss ong and told her i don't want to hk anymore because of some stupid call by someone. -.- Whatever la~ Anyway, i watched this Hong Kong cantonese show until 3+ last night. & i'm gonna watch it again now. I think i'm nocturnal already. |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.