|
|
Wednesday, November 26 @ 9:45 AM
2am + raining heavily now.
I've started studying already! Amaths + geography = GOOD! (: YAY me! Anyway, i packed my cupboard this afternoon and i've clothes that don't belong to me. From tops to bottoms, if you want them back please remind me to pass it to you the next time i see you. (: & Cheryl tannnnnn! Your skirt has been rotting in my cupboard for 3 years already! Twilight is already listed the top movie in US though it has been released only for a few days. Why don't Sg cinemas just hurryyyyyy. I wanna watch twilight badly tooo. Okay, i don't know what's wrong with my blog posts. The timing is all wrong. Like 1 day lag. I need help puh-leaseeeee. & since dates is all wrong, i shall wish Apphia and Marcus advance bon voyage. Have a fun trip in Hong Kong. (: ![]() Buhbye |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.