|
|
Tuesday, November 4 @ 10:17 PM
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY JIE! ![]() (Don't be fooled by her looks) May your birthday be great in everway! Please use your present often because it cost me a bomb and i hate it alot. By the way, you still owe me my Guess wallet and my hair extension. I'm still waiting.. ***************************************************** Wooooooooooooooo~ Chinese is finally overrrrrrrrrrrr. :) :) :) I really wanted to watch Quatum of Solace. But oh well, not many wants to watch a 007 movie. Oh and i really really wanted thank Corinne from the bottom of my heart. She actually walked to Serangoon station this morning at 6.30am just to lend me her pullover even though she had no school and her house was a freaking 10 minutes walk away. I love you girl! ♥ ♥ ♥ Good luck to delia, pris, rika, karen, mervin and other sec4s i know. C'mon only 1 week only! & then it'll be prommm. Happy losing weight delia png! It's like almost 2 months already and i still gave yet to upload the F1 photos!! Oh and yessssssss. I finally found the photo i took with delia and her house. Ha, delia and her signature YESSSSSSSS! Lol. I'm going to put that up at the side already before she gets jealous and scolds me in a sms early in the morning. ![]() ![]() ![]() Lol. This is James in the movie Twilight. 'rin 's beloved guy ♥ ♥♥ xoxo chelle I'm going over to my LJ over awhile cos it seems quite dead there. chelleloves.livejournal.com But don't bother clicking it cos it's lock :D |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.