|
|
Monday, November 17 @ 7:24 AM
Hello all. I've been blogging like almost everyday for the past few days.
Anyway, if you guys're bored, try doing this quiz It's a quiz on which Twilight character you are. If you haven't read Twilight i don't suggest you try the quiz, cos you won't be able to answer question 9. The question is about which character is your least favourite and mine is Jacob Black. Damn him. I hate him big time. >:( I'm going Genting on 12th to the 16th of Dec. Yeah, i know. Genting only. Not like apphia going HK or miss cw going US. But well, at least i can miss 1 day of amaths lesson! (: Oh and i saw Mrs Annie ong at the travel agency too. Seeing her there reminds me of amaths retest. Tsk. ): I should have somehow demanded a mark more from miss ong then i won't have to go for the stupid extra lessons (which i'm not intending to go) and that stupid retest. ): I had dinner tonight at Mount Faber and it sure brought back alot of memories. Sad ones, i supppose. ![]() |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.