|
|
Wednesday, November 19 @ 6:57 AM
Hello bello.
I was Delia's Personal Companion for today. I companied Delia for the whole of today just to get her prom preparations done. Basically, i spent the whole day waiting for her to thread her brows, get her french manicure and buy her grey contacts. & her manicure made me wait for an hour!! And after her manicure was done, i became her Personal Maid because she couldn't touch anything. Arghhhh. ![]() From Peninsular plaza to kovan then hougang mall and back to kovan. There were these 2 guys asking us to do surveys and they asked stupid questions like "are you married?" and "are you a female?". Like what kind of dumb question is that right? I'm so sianzxzxz. I still cannot sleep at night. :( The rules and regulations: 1. Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. 2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. 3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. 4. No tags back! 1. I'm fat. :( 2. I'm broke. 3. I wake up late everday. 4. I don't like people to call my house phone. 5. I don't sleep early. 6. I'm straightforward. 7. I'll treat people like how they treat me. 8. I hate liars. 9. I love reading romance books. 10. I hate it when people try to control me. People whom i tagged:Anyone can do this. (: Ta-ta. (: ![]() |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.