I went job hunting yesterday.
When i went to the bus stop in the morning, there was this fucking, moronic, no IQ, loser, pea sized brain, mental case chee ko pek plus he was a fucking old man too.
He walked past me and stared, then in front of me and threw his fist at me. I moved backwards and avoided it. He did it again and i moved back again. Freaking pissed and scared, i walked to the crowd (i was standing alone at the back at first) and he followed. Then threw his fist at me again attempting to punch me. & i really didn't know what to do anymore plus all the fucking people there didn't help at all. So, all i did was ran up the bus which was there. Lucky, the doors closed behind me right after i boarded. Alighted 2 stops later cos the bus i boarded wasn't the one i was supposed to take. Fucking scared already then and when i boarded the next bus, i glanced at all the passengers before boarding. Called delia and i really felt like crying then. I was sooooo fucking scared till i didn't dare go home in case that moronic loser was waiting for me. :(
What a day for me right! I really don't understand why there are already these kind of people at Serangoon and yet they still want to build a dormitory for them in Serangoon Gardens. Arghhhh!
I admit i'm still scared now. :( It makes my goosebumps rise and my hair's standing while i'm recalling the whole incident.
Oh and you know what? When i told my mum, she laughed at it and blame me as though it was my fault -.- at least delia's mum is sooooooooo much different from her.
**************************************************************
Anyway, we didn't do the job, Kinda not worth it at all. Wasted my time. But when we were at compass waiting for the shuttle bus. Though we still missed it because of some incosiderate passengers we couldn't board and there was this girl from Bowen that offered to share a cab with us to Parkway Parade. So nice of her! At least we had 1 share less to pay for the cab fare. :)
****************************************************************

See my super cute mum!
Btw, my cousin gave my sister a camera for her birthday! :( I'm so freaking jealous la. :(
He didn't even remember my birthday much less than giving me a camera. :( The only thing he gave me was.. an oversized silk kimono from god knows which country he went to. I don't even have a need to wear that la. I rather that camera!! :(
ANYONE LOOKING FOR A JOB?
You can join me on Friday. Place: Rosyth Primary, Serangoon North.
Pay: $4.50/hour
We're selling uniforms. I think we'll meet somewhere before going together. Let's go together okay! The more the merrier and also SAFER right!
F1 photos!

See hamilton in the background!!

Vintage cars <3>

I know i look like a bee/housefly. Stop laughing la!!
I'm so much taller than her!

DELIA PNG: Please take a look at this picture. Don't say i never carry the bag that you gave me!


I don't know her at all, but i just took a photo with her cos i thought she was really pretty!

Trying to act tall only. -.-
OKAY,
xoxo ♥♥
chelle