|
|
Monday, December 8 @ 9:25 PM
I'm so BUSY! It's Mango and more Mango. I spent the whole day out yesterday at taka and paragon. That's when i saw twilight on the 8days cover page and i sort out scream for my sister and everyone stared at me. Anyway, twilight's out in 9 more days. Wooooooooooo~ ![]() Okay, my mum bought a Gucci bag and wallet yesterday. Hahah, i helped her carry that huge paperbag and everyone looked at me! Ma chiam i got $ buy Gucci meh! I was with joseleen this morning buying a present for someone, developed photos and went to the library (finally!). And now, i've to hurry type a scheduled post again because miss cw's coming and also i won't be able to use the computer for the next few days again. BUSY!! & oh shit, did i mention that i'm so busy until i don't have time to do my tuition homework when she's coming in just 20 mins time!! I've been so busy till i don't have time to pack for my Genting trip! I've to wake up soooooooooooo early for the next few days. Almost the timing to go to school. :( |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.