Okay okay. My eyes are still half open and i haven't washed up yet as i type this because it's only 10.50am now!
& yup, y'all know i can't wake up this early. But still, i forced myself to climb out of bed cos i didn't get to use it last night because of a stupid silly fight. Which i'm not going to apologize for. Okayyyyyyyyy, next.
I want to apologize to JOSELEEN because i can't go for your chalet today. Which i really want to go but i got to work at Mango today. I'm so sorry.
&
I'm so sorry Nishta! I didn't know i got the dates mixed up and i thought you were out of S'pore so i didn't tell you. So sorry!
***********************************************************
Anyway, i was sooooooooooooooo pissed with myself.
Apparently, i had every intention of going to the first amaths extra lesson since i'm going to miss the rest and i thought it was on the 4th when it was actually on the 3rd!!
Arghhhhhhhh. Okay, never mind.
*************************************************************
Wooooooo. More Twilight photos.
Including my desktop background. I'm so Twilight obsessed!
My prettyyyyyyyyy desktop background!


*****************************************************************
& on the 3rd of dec. Instead of going for that lesson which i completely didn't know it was on that day i was at Delia's house baking kaya cupcakes/muffins.

The end product. Taken by Yours Truly using macro and delia thinks this photo is disgusting. Fine lor.
Okay, my back and legs are aching now. I had to climb up and down the shelves without using a chair or a ladder like a monkey in Mango yesterday just to restick the prices for Mango Sales *HINT HINT HINT*. :)
It was like, climb all the way to the top. Bring down a pile of clothes, stick the price tag, climb back to the top put that pile back and bring down another.
Okay, i need to get some sleep now before going to Mango again later. Cheerios!