I'm feeling sooooo.. I don't know how to descibe. Empty?
I just got back from tuition not long ago. I was like so mad at myself. I was using the lappie until i forgot the time. So at 6pm, i rushed my dinner, changed and did my hair. Then i reached the bus stop at 6.30 when i was suppose to be there at 6. Thennnnnnn, as usual the stupid bus ALWAYS, FOREVER go off without me. So i waited till 6.40 and the bus still havent come. And since it's my first lesson for the year so i didn't want to be late. Besides, i've always been late last year sooooo i decided to cab down to bishan(my tuition place). & the bloody cab fare cost me an effing $7.50 just from my place to Bishan!!! >:[ And it was the peak hour so i paid an extra $1.05 for nothing!! I paid $7.50 only to realize that i was the first person there and i was goddam early. I reached there at 6.50pm. So freaking earlyyyyyyyy and jia rong only came at 7.30pm. Plus he was late and we were all waiting for him. Arghhhhhhh. I wasted my money on nothing!!
But lucky mummy fetched me at 9 + later, if not who knows how much i have to spent again to get myself back home.
Jiarong companied me until 9.15pm when lesson ended and he actually told me that he's late for school on an average of 8 - 10 times annually, like WOW. And his school is RI.


:(