
Screw the idiot who vandalised my mum's car. I hope you drop dead and die or lose your balls. Whatever you sprayed on it, it just won't go off now and how is my family going for CNY visiting with that brown stain there?
******************************************************
Arghhhhhh. I'm even more pissed now. I just had a haircut (again) and i look so hideous now. I think the hairdresser doesn't even know how much 2 inches is, the meaning of slanted fringe and a little bit of layering. Damn it. Now my hair is so bloody short and my fringe IS NOT at all slanted and it's been layereddddddd so much that i look like some ahlian now :( I seriously doubt their professionalism, no wonder they charge me only $4.80!!! Lucky i didn't attempt to cut bangs again this time.
Happy Lunar New Year everyone! Just in case i don't have the time to blog again before friday cos i've got a pile of homework waiting for me
