|
|
Friday, January 23 @ 2:58 AM
Zzzzzzz. Looks like i've to drive the night car again. I've never ending homework and it's like piling up to my neck alr la. Differentiation is killing me, i don't get a clue what's she's talking about. What product rule and quotient rule, it only makes my head spin la. And i'm typing the stupid commonwealth essay as usual. Argh.
I can't believe i'm actually saying this, but i feel that chinese is the only subject that i don't feel the stress or pressure. But come to think of it, no pain no gain. Anyway, cca fair was a horror yesterday :( BUT there are 110+ Sec 1s willing to join us, least that's what miss koh said. CNY is in 3 days time and i still have things unbought!! I borrowed a book from Sengkang library and the title is "What A Gentleman Wants". Lol. And corinne wants me to tell her what they want after i read the book. Tskkkkkkk. I don't have any recent photos to upload and that proves how busy i am! But please take a good look at courtney's beloved hot angmoh that she went gaga over at Changi museum. ![]()
Okay, i really like the photo above!! I get the feeling like in US or something.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE! |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.