|
|
Saturday, February 21 @ 4:14 AM
I feel like kicking Rochelle. She actually submitted the list of people who are running with my name in it.
I can't run for nuts!! Arghhhh. Tsk, now i gotta waste time going for heats and run 200m. Okay, right now i'm doing a 100 ++ questions for some MOE Careers and they have the weirdest questions on how much i like to drive taxis, trucks etc. Oh yes and I wanna thank Pohyan, sherilyn, marie and corinne for attending the wake last friday after school. I love you all very very much ♥ ♥ ♥. & by the way, sherilyn, your heart shaped balloon is tied to the railing of my staircase. Okay okay, i gotta carry on with the questionaire now. ********************************************************** I just finished doing the questionaire and my possible careers are : Lecturers Medical Social Workers Counselling Psychologists Counsellors Health Promotion Executives Sociologists Kindergarten Principals Speech Therapists Child Care Centre Supervisors Political Scientists Podiatrists Education Officers Psychologists Mathematics Teachers Lol. Maths teacher! My students will probably fail their exams! ![]() |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.