|
|
Tuesday, February 17 @ 12:20 AM
I officially declare myself, Michelle Tang, no longer a Higher Chinese student anymore.
I can't help but turn and walk out as soon as i gave in my letter, i can't bear to leave you all. And i can't help but think how my efforts went down the drain including my chinese teachers' whom i always roll eyes at and also i couldn't stop tearing. I've to take chinese AGAIN when i go college and there goes my 2 points. :( But oh well, some things happen for a reason. So yesssssss, i'm looking for sec4 chinese textbook now. The part A. And i don't mind if someone wants to buy my HCL books. :) Got part A and B and shou ces too, all are brand new. But each sold separately hor. |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.