|
|
Saturday, February 21 @ 11:33 PM
YAY! I'm so HAPPY!
Serina, my boss, called me just now and asked me to work at Mango again during the March Holidays!! :D Working = Money rolling into my pockets! Butttt... I turned her down instead. :( Waittttt, i not only turned her down for March holidays but also for June holidays! ;( ;( But nvm, though i said no, but i'm still HAPPY cos she actually thought of employing me again!! Which means i leave good impressions for my bosses and i'll get to work there again in december. Now, the ka ching that was supposed to belong to me is going into someone else's pocket! :( Nvm, i should be contented enough already. Okay, i gotta get back to my 10 year series Chem.
I hope i'll have a great week ahead! :) |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.