2.4 run today and my legs are aching. Goodbye silver. The ?!@#$%^&*() gave me 12.9 for shutter run when the passing is 12.8 Wtf right? And because of that i've to go retest again.
I've social etiquette course on thursdays during CD. We're supposed to wear heels to school next week! :0 Weihua and i attempted to do the ah lianzxzx 1 - 10 hand signs .
I really have no idea how joleen takes photos. First it's blur.
Then, half my hand is gone. -.-
Then geraldine decides to join us! Cheer up girl boy!
Pop is this coming tuesday. I guess sometimes when people leave for another place, they tend to forget the existence of their other friends. & i learnt a lesson last night, never trust anyone at all. Looks are deceiving. Where are the people around me? They've either left or forgotten me. What's becoming of Friendship. Friendship, what is it exactly?
It's my mummy's birthday tomorrow. But going home = going hell. Can't stand it anymore! I've got to stay in a hostel when i go college!!
Don't really have the mood to blog these few days. Plus exams are coming, i'm kinda comtemplating whether i should close this site down already.
profile: reach my prismic soul
Hello, MICHELLE is a great name, remember it. I'm a perfectionist, i eat ALOT when i'm feeling down. My purpose of this site to keep my rantings and it'll hold most of my memories in years to come. You're not obligated to read my site in anyway. :)
Lastly, don't forget to get me presents on 12 September!