My right shoulder hurts.
I got up this morning and walked to the toilet, still in the goddam sleepy mood and suddenly my righter shoulder bang the toilet door. I cursed the damn door and prayed hard that my shoulder would be fine. But nooooooooooo, my shoulder is aching like?!@#$%^&*()_+ now.
Had POP training this morning then went to the temple. I made a new friend from SJAB:D
No more anti-socialness for me. Joey Lau is uber nice and friendly plus her footdrill is so fantastic until i feel like digging a hole and hide my face inside. She switched places with an NPCC in the contingent just to stand with me. :)
Gosh, i can't finishing watch Gattaca for nuts. I don't understand some parts. Out of 10 parts, so far i've only watched 2. And for some reason i don't know why i can't adjust the volume so i just have to behave like an idiot and lift the bottom part of my lappie and place it nearer.
Anyway, i was a kind soul this morning. St Margarets was doing flag day at j8 just now and i donated a dollar without them asking me at all. Guess we all know how it feels when everybody avoids us and we can't hit the target.
POP training ended late yesterday, changed and talked then walked to compass with jose and jency. They psycho me to skip tuition which i did and then we sat at yoshinoya to have dinner and bitching and laughed our asses off until 8.30. Practically everyone at yoshi was starring at us.
I want to skip tuition tomorrow. It's such a waste of my time the 2 hours i spent there can be used for studying bio instead.

Congrats to our new Guides CLs and ACLs!