YAY! It was POP yesterday, we're like FINALLY out of Guides. Guides has been meaningless ever since pris and delia passed out last year. Okay, i don't have a single pop photo in my camera. :( But i've a few from jose. *Edited:/ Omg, i just saw priscilla's blog and i'm crying now. I (L) You! I suddenly miss her so much and the photo she was holding was given by ME! Guides clique, together now and forever.
After this post, i'll be going...
ON HIATUS
According to Mrs Lee, we've only 88 hours left to study before mid years. All the Best Everyone. I maybe back occasionally, Maybe only. Meanwhile, you can have some time to think of me :D
After pop, i was dragged by marie to go for pft retest. :( I couldn't play with my new found friend, the loudhailer. Lol. and take photos with joseleen like i've a deprived childhood. Hahah!
Anyway, i had fun with maddie, corinne and marie during pft ytd. They make me laugh and laugh until i couldn't do sit ups. And miss koh didn't come today, we were supposed to do compre and maddie started reading the passage translated in hokkien aloud for the whole class. Lol.
POP was fun, though it was the last time we marched together.
All sec4 guides + guides clique, please watch this! I made it k!
You're in my heart Even if we're miles apart & I love you all. Nothing can break us apart. It sounds cheesy but still... I love you. We should fix a date and meet up annually on that day just in case we get too busy k? Text me yeah.
profile: reach my prismic soul
Hello, MICHELLE is a great name, remember it. I'm a perfectionist, i eat ALOT when i'm feeling down. My purpose of this site to keep my rantings and it'll hold most of my memories in years to come. You're not obligated to read my site in anyway. :)
Lastly, don't forget to get me presents on 12 September!