|
|
Wednesday, May 20 @ 2:16 AM
I got back english, chinese and ss results today and they are :O
So awesome that i got a heart attack every hour. Plus i had to check manga's paper which made it even worse. Anyway, i called hougang polyclinic that day and the telephone operator was sooooooo mean to me. Telephone operator: Hello, i'm sally. How can i help you? Myself: I want to make a dental appointment. TO: Birth cert number please? Myself: Wait, i want to book an appointment with a female dentist. TO: 'Laughs like nobody's business ' WTH la. I walked with joey ng to compass today at a super fast speed cos she was sooooo kan chiong to meet her Ruien FC President. Her 1 step = my 2 steps After turning my whole room upside down, i finally dug out my sec1 to 4 chinese books and story books. Which i'm gonng bury myself in them till 2 weeks time. Hah, if i still don't get an A by then, i'll probably cry myself to sleep every night. |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.