Happy belated 18th birthday Evan! & Happy belated 21st birthday Edmund! 
Slept at 5am last night and got up at 1pm today.
Dragged myself to school just to hand in chemistry.
I've a new route to school already. I can walk to the circle line in 2 minutes and then take train to school rather than wait for 15 donkey minutes for 136 and spend another 30 donkey minutes on the bus. Save 13 more minutes for beauty sleep!
I fell down the stairs 2 days ago and used my phone to help break my fall. End up, my right leg has a big bruise and my phone has 2 fat scratches at the bottom.
Yesterday i tripped over my own laptop charger and the stupid thing broke into 2 on my left foot. Now my left foot also has a bruise. :(
I really really want go sentosa tomorrow. :(
Holidays = eat + watch dvds + study.
No life. :( I rather go to school.