|
|
Tuesday, June 23 @ 5:17 AM
I finally got a referral letter for braces!! F.I.N.A.L.L.Y!
Kay, my dentist was unfortunately, a guy. But he was friendly and he gave me a referral letterrrr!! And he got me thinking alot on something. Hahah, go see my twitter if you wanna get thinking too. I'm even more inspired to be an orthodontist now. SS got cancelled today, i hope Mrs S. Lee is really fineeeeeee, well, please be. 4E needs her!! School's not going to be extended afterall. Make me happy for nothing, especially those people who wake me up just to send me messages to vote. -.- On a brighter note, Farewell night is on 10th july. ^^ I think we know something, eh eh jency! Chemistry tomorrow, damn it! Speaking of lessons, i had a superrrrrrr productive amaths lesson on monday. Least i understood something!! Played Wii at court's house with chelsea and corinne. Hahah, we defeated the scorpion! Arms then ache the whole day. I really need to convince my mother to buy a new teevee. The old one has gone nuts already. Tata for now! :D |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.