|
|
Friday, July 3 @ 3:10 AM
I'm fuming mad.
1. I was the first for oral again 2. I got isolated before and after oral because i had a temperature of 37.7 degrees. Ridiculous la, miss ong and the whole of 4E knows i've high temperatures every morning even though i take 119 all the way to school without sweating so 37.7 is nothing! 3. My cheena oral question was on YOUTH OLYMPICS. Who on earth gives a hoot on youth olympics la pleaseeeeeee? Because of that i couldn't even answer the first question. To think i was praying hard to get a H1N1 question. >:/ Roar! Ps, i think i talk very loudly. We were at macs when corinne and courtney started whispering about a fighting spiders guy. Not the angmoh and the short and round guys. The other skinny and tall one. Then i said "What fighting spider guy?" and immediately that guy acting in fighting spiders turned and stared at us. Lol. |
Best viewed in 1026 x 768 pixels screen resolution, Mozilla Firefox.